Don't expect others to follow your path. They will understand when they see the finished product.Read More
If you ever use shear bolted connections be sure to pre-tension them or at least check what happens if the slippage appears. This is one of the most dangerous phenomenons in connection rigidity field.Read More
'For words to have weight they have to correspond already with actions that's evident.'Read More
'You don't decide you are a leader, other people decide if you are a leader.'Read More
90% of everything you will ever do is drudgery, but if you do that really well, the other 10% is really cool.Read More
The problem with today's world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion and have others listen to it.
The correct statement of individual rights is the everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially that opinion can be soundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.Read More
Try today and be less wrong tomorrow.Read More
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge; it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.Read More